Real Madrid Target Hazard Drops Huge Hint About His Future

Windows XP PowerPacker is a program I made to help users create Universal Windows XP Disks. It allows you to install any kind of XP edition on any computer without the need to install drivers and it packs everything onto one disk!

Real Madrid Target Hazard Drops Huge Hint About His Future

Postby BoySmile » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:23 am

Chelsea and Belgium Eden Hazard has sport dropped a huge hint about his future, amid reports linking him with a move to Real Madrid.Hazard has been linked with Los Blancos for the past couple of years and following Cristiano Ronaldo's exit to Juventus, the speculation has continued to grow.The Blues winger could be seen as a natural replacement for Ronlado at Los Blancos, while Paris Saint-Germain star Neymar has also been linked with a move to the Spanish capital.However, the 27-year-old has now admitted that it could be time for sport a change after six years at Stamford Bridge."After six wonderful years at Chelsea it might be time to discover something different," Hazard said, according to FourFourTwo"Certainly, after this World Cup, I can decide if I want to stay or go, but sport Chelsea will have the final decision."You know my preferred destination."
BoySmile

Users Information

Return to Windows XP PowerPacker