help needed in integrating.

The RVM Integrator was created by picking the mind of RyanVM of msfn.org. It allows you to actually slipstream windows hotfixes and third party software directly into a windows install disk. This is unlike any other software out there that claims to do this. It allows advanced users to create simple UpdatePack/Addons for others to use to slipstream things to their disks.

help needed in integrating.

Postby katpasin » Thu May 18, 2006 12:56 pm

hey guys,
tis is my first post. i am a complete newbie here. making a unattended installation of win xp for the first time. i was following msfn's guide to make the unattended cd, had slip streamed sp2 and was about to manually integrate all hotfixes, thn saw ryan's integrator. used it to integrate ryan's update pack and a wmp10 addon pack. but i am not able to figure out wat to do next??

do i need to create any .ini file? like if i manually integrated the hotfixes thn i wuld hav to list those hotfixes in a svcpack.inf file( as given in msfn guide)

wat do i do after this??
katpasin

Users Information

Postby Siginet » Fri May 19, 2006 1:12 am

You are pretty much done now. You just need to create an iso of the files. There is a lot of info on the net and at ryanvm's forums on how to create the iso. Basically all you need is to extract the microsoftcorporation.img file from a windows disk. Then use that as the boot loader in the integrator. Then Make your iso.
Siginet

Users Information

Return to RyanVM Integrator