[Tip!] Batch Parameters that can be used with v1.5

The RVM Integrator was created by picking the mind of RyanVM of msfn.org. It allows you to actually slipstream windows hotfixes and third party software directly into a windows install disk. This is unlike any other software out there that claims to do this. It allows advanced users to create simple UpdatePack/Addons for others to use to slipstream things to their disks.

Postby ENU_user » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:03 pm

removed
ENU_user

Users Information

Postby rkillcrazy » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:50 am

Question...

I am playing with the new toys you've blessed up with and I'm seeing strange things. Below is my command.

Code: Select all
TITLE COPYING AND INTEGRATING XP HOME OEM SP2 SOURCE FILES...
::When using this script, you may want to disable "Secure Mode" in Daemon Tools as it will throw up message boxes that will slow your progress.
: :D isable "Secure Mode" via right-clicking the tray icon > OPTIONS > SECURE MODE.

::BEGINS LOCALIZATION OF ENVIRONMENT CHANGES IN A BATCH FILE.
SETLOCAL
SET DAEMON="C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Lite\daemon.exe"
SET XPHOSP2="D:\ISOs\Microsoft\Windows\XP\WINXPHOME-SP2(OEM).iso"
SET DEST=D:\MultiBoot\XPs\XP-H-OEM-SP2
SET WHAT=/mir
SET OPTIONS=/R:2 /W:2 /LOG+:COPY_XPs_LOG.TXT /TEE /NP
SET INTEGRATOR="D:\MULTIBOOT\SIGINET\RYANVM INTEGRATOR\RVM_INTEGRATOR_1.5.3.EXE"

::Mounting the ISO
%DAEMON% -mount 0,%XPHOSP2%

::Setting up the DVD variable and copying the data
FOR %%i IN (D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z) DO IF EXIST %%i:\KEYCODE.TXT SET DVDROM=%%i:
::COPYING DATA WITH ROBOCOPY
::ROBOCOPY %DVDROM% %DEST% %WHAT% %OPTIONS%
%INTEGRATOR% /SOURCE:"%DVDROM%" /DESTINATION:"%DEST%" /UPDATEPACK:"D:\MultiBoot\Siginet\RyanVM Integrator\UPDATE PACKS\RVMUpdatePackSP2_2.2.3.7z" /ADDONS:"D:\MultiBoot\Siginet\RyanVM Integrator\ADDONS\*" /INTEGRATE /AUTODELETE
ENDLOCAL

While I've not tested the end product to see if it actually works (will do this after I use PowerPacker to pack all 6 of my XP versions - Integrator is currently running through all of my XP versions), I see that the destination is smaller than before. Before, I used to copy the entire contents of the XP CD to a directory and let Integrator do its thing. This time, I'm letting Integrator pull the source for me and dump it to the destination. It seem to be pulling in the I386 and creating the OEM directory. It leaves behind the DOCS, DOTNETFX, SUPPORT & VALUEADD directories. I was curious if this is ok...

10-24-08
1247 EDT
rkillcrazy

Users Information

Postby Siginet » Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:56 pm

Yeah the integrator doesn't copy those because they are just useless junk files. Most users will never miss them. ;)
Windows XP PowerPacker Reviewed in PC-Quest & PC Utilities magazines!
RVM Integrator Reviewed in CPU magazine and Maximum PC!
--Siginet--
Siginet

Users Information

Postby rkillcrazy » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:30 am

OK, thanks for that info...I was hoping that was the case.

I new issue has popped up with the new toys you've given me to play with. :confused:

Below is my complete batch file, used to make my multi-boot DVD. My issue is that when I chose to install my SP3 version, it installs fine and says I have SP3 when I check System Properties but then it wants me to install SP3 via Windows Update. I thought Windows Update was broken so I installed it from my SP3 file I keep on my thumb drive. Not only did it take it, but after the reboot, I checked Windows Update and it no longer was listed as an update to download. I tested this on real hardware and my VMWare machine. Any ideas?

MK-MULTI-BOOT-DVD.CMD
Code: Select all
@ECHO OFF
::TITLE COPY XP SOURCE FILES
TITLE COPYING AND INTEGRATING XP SOURCE FILES

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::This script uses Daemon Tools, RoboCopy, RyanVM Integrator & PowerPacker.
::
::REVISED: 13:18 10/28/2008
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:BEGIN

:: Make sure Daemon Tools is running
tasklist | findstr "^daemon.exe"
IF %ERRORLEVEL%==0 GOTO DAEMON_RUNNING
IF %ERRORLEVEL% GTR 0 START "" "%ProgramFiles%\DAEMON Tools Lite\daemon.exe"
:D AEMON_RUNNING
CLS

::##########################################################################################
TITLE COPYING AND INTEGRATING XP HOME OEM SP2 SOURCE FILES...
::When using this script, you may want to disable "Secure Mode" in Daemon Tools as it will throw up message boxes that will slow your progress.
: :D isable "Secure Mode" via right-clicking the tray icon > OPTIONS > SECURE MODE.

SETLOCAL
SET XPHOSP2="D:\ISOs\Microsoft\Windows\XP\WINXPHOME-SP2(OEM).iso"
SET DEST="D:\MultiBoot\XPs\XP-H-OEM-SP2"
SET INTEGRATOR="D:\MULTIBOOT\SIGINET\RYANVM_INTEGRATOR\RVM_INTEGRATOR_1.5.3.EXE"
SET UPDATES="D:\MultiBoot\Siginet\RyanVM_Integrator\UPDATE_PACKS\RVMUpdatePackSP2_2.2.3.7z"
SET ADDONS="D:\MultiBoot\Siginet\RyanVM_Integrator\ADDONS\*"

%DAEMON% -mount 0,%XPHOSP2%

FOR %%i IN (D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z) DO IF EXIST %%i:\KEYCODE.TXT SET DVDROM=%%i:
::Integrator doing its thing...
%INTEGRATOR% /SOURCE:%DVDROM% /DESTINATION:%DEST% /UPDATEPACK:%UPDATES% /ADDONS:%ADDONS% /INTEGRATE /AUTODELETE
ENDLOCAL

::##########################################################################################
TITLE COPYING AND INTERGATING XP HOME UPG SP2 SOURCE FILES...

SETLOCAL
SET XPHUSP2="D:\ISOs\Microsoft\Windows\XP\WINXPHOME-SP2(UPG).iso"
SET DEST="D:\MultiBoot\XPs\XP-H-UPG-SP2"
SET INTEGRATOR="D:\MULTIBOOT\SIGINET\RYANVM_INTEGRATOR\RVM_INTEGRATOR_1.5.3.EXE"
SET UPDATES="D:\MultiBoot\Siginet\RyanVM_Integrator\UPDATE_PACKS\RVMUpdatePackSP2_2.2.3.7z"

%DAEMON% -mount 0,%XPHUSP2%

%INTEGRATOR% /SOURCE:%DVDROM% /DESTINATION:%DEST% /UPDATEPACK:%UPDATES% /ADDONS:%ADDONS% /INTEGRATE /AUTODELETE
ENDLOCAL

TITLE COPYING AND INTERGATING XP PRO OEM SP2B SOURCE FILES...

SETLOCAL
SET XPPOSP2B="D:\ISOs\Microsoft\Windows\XP\WINXPPRO-SP2B(OEM).iso"
SET DEST="D:\MultiBoot\XPs\XP-P-OEM-SP2B"

%DAEMON% -mount 0,%XPPOSP2B%

ENDLOCAL

TITLE COPYING AND INTERGATING XP PRO OEM SP2C SOURCE FILES...

SETLOCAL
SET XPPOSP2C="D:\ISOs\Microsoft\Windows\XP\WINXPPRO-SP2C(OEM).iso"
SET DEST="D:\MultiBoot\XPs\XP-P-OEM-SP2C"

%DAEMON% -mount 0,%XPPOSP2C%

ENDLOCAL

TITLE COPYING AND INTERGATING XP PRO OEM SP3 SOURCE FILES...

SETLOCAL
SET XPPOSP3="D:\ISOs\Microsoft\Windows\XP\WINXPPRO-SP3(OEM).iso"
SET DEST="D:\MultiBoot\XPs\XP-P-OEM-SP3"

%DAEMON% -mount 0,%XPPOSP3%

%INTEGRATOR% /SOURCE:%DVDROM% /DESTINATION:%DEST% /ADDONS:%ADDONS% /INTEGRATE /AUTODELETE
ENDLOCAL

TITLE COPYING AND INTERGATING XP PRO UPG SP2 SOURCE FILES...

SETLOCAL
SET XPPUSP2="D:\ISOs\Microsoft\Windows\XP\WINXPPRO-SP2(UPG).iso"
SET DEST="D:\MultiBoot\XPs\XP-P-UPG-SP2"

%DAEMON% -mount 0,%XPPUSP2%

ENDLOCAL

::FOR SOME REASON YOU WILL NORMALLY HAVE AN ERRORLEVEL OF 1
::IT MAY BE BECAUSE ROBOCOPY ALWAYS SKIPS A DIRECTORY
::IF %ERRORLEVEL%==1 (GOTO INTEGRATE) ELSE (GOTO ERROR)
IF %ERRORLEVEL%==0 (GOTO PACK) ELSE (GOTO ERROR)

:PACK
TITLE PowerPacker
ECHO PACKING TO LOCATION VIA POWERPACKER.
ECHO YOU'LL HAVE TO CREATE THE ISO LATER.
::CALL "C:\Documents and Settings\robs\My Documents\Batch Files\POWERPACKER.CMD"

::VARIABLES
SETLOCAL
::POWERPACKER EXECUTABLE
SET POWERPACKER="D:\MULTIBOOT\SIGINET\POWERPACKER\POWERPACKER_V1.0RC9.EXE"

::POWERPACKER INI FILES
SET POWERPACKER_INI_XPH1="D:\MULTIBOOT\SIGINET\POWERPACKER\POWERPACKER-XP-H-OEM-SP2.INI"
SET POWERPACKER_INI_XPH2="D:\MULTIBOOT\SIGINET\POWERPACKER\POWERPACKER-XP-H-UPG-SP2.INI"
SET POWERPACKER_INI_XPP1="D:\MULTIBOOT\SIGINET\POWERPACKER\POWERPACKER-XP-P-OEM-SP2B.INI"
SET POWERPACKER_INI_XPP2="D:\MULTIBOOT\SIGINET\POWERPACKER\POWERPACKER-XP-P-OEM-SP2C.INI"
SET POWERPACKER_INI_XPP3="D:\MULTIBOOT\SIGINET\POWERPACKER\POWERPACKER-XP-P-OEM-SP3.INI"
SET POWERPACKER_INI_XPP4="D:\MULTIBOOT\SIGINET\POWERPACKER\POWERPACKER-XP-P-UPG-SP2.INI"

::POWERPACKER SWITCH
SET POWERPACKER_SW=-PACK

: :D IRECTORIES
SET PACKED="D:\MultiBoot\PACKED"

::CLEARS DIRECTORIES
IF EXIST %PACKED% (RMDIR /S /Q %PACKED%)
IF NOT EXIST %PACKED% (MKDIR %PACKED%)

%POWERPACKER% %POWERPACKER_INI_XPH1% %POWERPACKER_SW%
%POWERPACKER% %POWERPACKER_INI_XPH2% %POWERPACKER_SW%
%POWERPACKER% %POWERPACKER_INI_XPP1% %POWERPACKER_SW%
%POWERPACKER% %POWERPACKER_INI_XPP2% %POWERPACKER_SW%
%POWERPACKER% %POWERPACKER_INI_XPP3% %POWERPACKER_SW%
%POWERPACKER% %POWERPACKER_INI_XPP4% %POWERPACKER_SW%

IF %ERRORLEVEL%==0 (GOTO EXTRAS) ELSE (GOTO ERROR)

:EXTRAS
::Adding some extras to the disk

::THIS USES 7-ZIP TO ADD THE FILES TO A 7-ZIP FILE.
ECHO PACKING FILES...
::"%programfiles%\7-Zip\7z.exe" a -tzip "%HOMEPATH%\DESKTOP\ROB.ZIP" -mx9 -psickler6 "%HOMEPATH%\DESKTOP\ROB\*"
"%programfiles%\7-Zip\7zG.exe" a -t7z "D:\MultiBoot\PACKED\STUFF.7z" -mx9 "D:\MultiBoot\Extras\STUFF"
"%programfiles%\7-Zip\7zG.exe" a -t7z "D:\MultiBoot\PACKED\SP3.7z" -mx9 "D:\MultiBoot\Extras\SP3"

IF %ERRORLEVEL%==0 (GOTO END) ELSE (GOTO ERROR)

:ERROR
ECHO SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED.  CHECK THE PATH(S) AND SCRIPT(S).
PAUSE

:END
ENDLOCAL

10-29-08
0927 EDT
rkillcrazy

Users Information

Postby Siginet » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:17 am

I think the best thing would be to use the latest beta of the RVM Integrator. Since some features may have been fixed.

http://integrator.siginetsoftware.com/index.php?addons&id=212

I'll be releasing Beta8 in the next couple of days.
--Siginet--
Siginet

Users Information

Postby rkillcrazy » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:04 am

Siginet wrote:I think the best thing would be to use the latest beta of the RVM Integrator. Since some features may have been fixed.

http://integrator.siginetsoftware.com/index.php?addons&id=212

I'll be releasing Beta8 in the next couple of days.

My Avast antivirus nags as soon as I go to download that file. Any ideas why? Obviously, I can disable Avast but I figured you might want to know about it.

10-29-08
1403 EDT
rkillcrazy

Users Information

Postby rkillcrazy » Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:06 am

Another thing... It did not fix the need to install SP3 after the install of windows. Note that the source files, being copied, are from a factory SP3 disk that worked before I started using the new switches/commands.

10-30-08
1005 EDT
rkillcrazy

Users Information

Postby Siginet » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:37 am

rkillcrazy wrote:My Avast antivirus nags as soon as I go to download that file. Any ideas why? Obviously, I can disable Avast but I figured you might want to know about it.

10-29-08
1403 EDT

False positive. ;)

rkillcrazy wrote:Another thing... It did not fix the need to install SP3 after the install of windows. Note that the source files, being copied, are from a factory SP3 disk that worked before I started using the new switches/commands.

10-30-08
1005 EDT

I don't have a clue. :( I'll have to dig into it some more.
--Siginet--
Siginet

Users Information

Postby rkillcrazy » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:02 am

Siginet wrote:False positive. ;)

I don't have a clue. :( I'll have to dig into it some more.

I did a VirusTotal.com scan and also reported it to Avast.

Keep up the work, man! You'll get it! You had it working before - with the old version.

10-31-08
1500 EDT
rkillcrazy

Users Information

Postby rkillcrazy » Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:49 am

Siginet,

What's the latest? Is there a beta-8 out yet? I've been out of touch with this stuff since both my HDDs in my PC failed. One was the system drive and it backed up to the second drive in the PC so I lost EVERYTHING :o and had to rewrite my batch file. Now, that I'm playing around with it, I was curious if there's a new version to be tested and/or if you figured out the SP3 stuff that I was seeing.

12-30-08
1351 EST
rkillcrazy

Users Information

PreviousNext

Return to RyanVM Integrator