Where to get an OEM or Replacement Disc

Windows XP PowerPacker is a program I made to help users create Universal Windows XP Disks. It allows you to install any kind of XP edition on any computer without the need to install drivers and it packs everything onto one disk!

Where to get an OEM or Replacement Disc

Postby Rain2Fall » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:27 pm

I have a System Builder disk for Windows XP Home. The original version -- before SP1. It is scratched so bad that it won't work. I bought a new computer and want to load Windows Home and upgrade it to SP3. I have my own key so I'm not asking for anything illegal.

I just need to know where I can get, download, or buy a disk or an iso of Windows XP Home for System Builders.
Rain2Fall

Users Information

Postby mr_smartepants » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:43 am

If you have a legitimate System Builder license kit, just contact M$ for a replacement. A replacement disc should only cost about $5-10 for shipping. The contact number is in the docs that came with the kit.
Or your MSDN subscription would allow you to download the .iso directly from M$ here: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/securedownloads/default.aspx
Not all heroes wear capes, some wear Kevlar! OEMSCAN pre-activation addon for OEM XP & 2003
mr_smartepants

Users Information

Return to Windows XP PowerPacker