Multilanguage User Interface

Windows XP PowerPacker is a program I made to help users create Universal Windows XP Disks. It allows you to install any kind of XP edition on any computer without the need to install drivers and it packs everything onto one disk!

Multilanguage User Interface

Postby alm » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:51 am

Hi all
I have a P4 desktop with XP Home preinstalled. Some of the software I needed to use recently had Polish/Bulgarian text and came up as ?????? on my screen. Language support for these languages was installed so I don't have such problems normally. But if I use *.exe the text appears as ????. I thought I’d resolve this problem by installing Multilanguage User Interface but MUI says it cannot be installed on XP Home. I’ve read through some relevant sections on this forum but can’t see an answer to the question “Can MUI be slipstreamed into XP Home?”. If not, how tricky it is to install XP Pro on top of XP Home with Siginet software?
Many thanks
alm

Users Information

Postby Siginet » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:41 am

I have never tried to do an update with an integrated disk because I don't reccommend updates. It's not because my programs are faulty it is because even with an original xp disk your os just doesn't seem to work properly after an update. I would do a clean install if I were you. But if you would still rather perform an update you should not have any more of a problem then you would if you used an original xp disk. But this method is not tested very often.
Windows XP PowerPacker Reviewed in PC-Quest & PC Utilities magazines!
RVM Integrator Reviewed in CPU magazine and Maximum PC!
--Siginet--
Siginet

Users Information

Postby perosf » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:33 pm

Hi

I have a Windows XP Professional English I want to do Italian it`s possible or not and how?

Thanks
perosf

Users Information

Return to Windows XP PowerPacker