Multi OS Disc

Windows XP PowerPacker is a program I made to help users create Universal Windows XP Disks. It allows you to install any kind of XP edition on any computer without the need to install drivers and it packs everything onto one disk!

Multi OS Disc

Postby arlec » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:23 am

Hello, I'm new here and I've been sitting down for 15 hours to try to make a multi OS installation disc (XP Home OEM and XP Pro Corp) with PowerPacker 1RC9,
and I have searched the forums here and on msfn.org for a normal guide,
but not even your own homepage has one "Coming soon..", or even a help file with the software?

By the way: I'm using Vista, and sometimes it doesn't give me the full file names.. like the "i386" folder gets renamed to only "386".

It looks great but please help me out!! =)
Thanks!
arlec

Users Information

Postby rollcage » Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:17 pm

I was also thinking about this,

i am making my nlite personal slipstream but dont know how to go on to make
a dual OS .. with mirror filing

any link for tutorial

Regards
rollcage

Users Information

Postby lilies34 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:22 am

..same here. looks like we're in the same path guys. i haven't found a tutorial yet. :( gotta keep searching then.
lilies34

Users Information

Postby rowdony » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:22 am

Why not use a USB memory stick? and configure one for each OS.....look online how to configure.

Users Information

Postby vinodh » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:10 am

Use a ISO program like UltraISO, PowerISO etc to extract ALL the files from you untouched XP ISO's into separately named folders eg. XP_PRO_OEM and XP_HOM_OEM. Open XP Powerpacker and one of these folders eg. XP_PRO_OEM as source/input. Create a empty folder eg. XP_AIO and then select this folder in Powerpacker as output.

Regardless of the version and edition of XP that PowerPacker auto selects, manually click on the appropriate version/edition. If you don't do this it will give you that annoying "check you version" error.

The click on "Pack these files..." and wait for it to finish. Then select XP_HOM_OEM as source/input and XP_AIO as output. Manually select editions again and click "Pack these files...". Then click "package ISO". Burn the new ISO with Nero or similar.
vinodh

Users Information

Return to Windows XP PowerPacker