ISO Compile Problem?

Windows XP PowerPacker is a program I made to help users create Universal Windows XP Disks. It allows you to install any kind of XP edition on any computer without the need to install drivers and it packs everything onto one disk!

ISO Compile Problem?

Postby pcguy » Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:39 am

I've just started getting this message:

A text box "Sorry ISO not compiled correctly. Please Check your settings and make sure you have enough space on your HD."

First time, hmm. Scanned & defraged the drive & ran Spinrite 6 on the drive. No errors! (It's a 300gb drive with 200+ gb available). Second time, hmm, backed everything up & restored from my backup image. Same error. Third time, D*#N, nuked the drive and did fresh install, same problem. Pulling my hair out!
pcguy

Users Information

Postby Siginet » Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:41 am

Is loader.bin in your BOOT directory? Have you modified any of the boot files in the BOOT directory? There must be a file named loader.bin so that PowerPacker can use it to compile the iso.
Windows XP PowerPacker Reviewed in PC-Quest & PC Utilities magazines!
RVM Integrator Reviewed in CPU magazine and Maximum PC!
--Siginet--
Siginet

Users Information

Arrgh!

Postby pcguy » Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:41 pm

Sir,

I am attaching my PowerPacker boot directory. I am still not able to compile ISO's. I've tried to compile on several machines and I still get the same message.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
pcguy

Users Information

Postby gospeed.racer » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:00 am

after installing a new 1.5tb hard drive and transferring files around, I an now getting this error as well, on only one of my builds! I cannot figure it out, (loader.bin is there too btw) as it works on my older build just fine, but not my updated one.
gospeed.racer

Users Information

Postby mr_smartepants » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:42 pm

Make sure you "Run As Administrator". RVMI has this problem too especially in Vista/Win7 environments.
Not all heroes wear capes, some wear Kevlar! OEMSCAN pre-activation addon for OEM XP & 2003
mr_smartepants

Users Information

Postby gospeed.racer » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:02 pm

I am still stuck in XP :) I took the last build I had and tried to use powerpacker on it, worked fine. Something in my new updates is hosing it. I am pulling out my updates one at a time to see what fixes it.[color="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

[/color]narrowed it down to WALLPAPER of all things.

I slowly stirred in my changes, and when I put my "web" folder in, powerpacker started having issues. Took it back out, no problem. I weeded half of them out that I really didnt need anyway, and now it works fine. I assume one of them is somehow corrupt, but I havent been able to find it. Odd that that triggers an "out of HD space" error though :confused:
gospeed.racer

Users Information

Postby rowdony » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:15 am

Hi, I am also confused on this matter :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

anti keylogger
rowdony

Users Information

Return to Windows XP PowerPacker