Henri denies signings VVD do not want to buy quarterback Pri

Used to backup all of the important areas of a system before reinstalling Windows. It even backs up Windows/Office product keys, Drivers, My Docs, Pics, Music, Favorites, WiFi Profiles, and much more!!

Henri denies signings VVD do not want to buy quarterback Pri

Postby tom » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:30 am

Henry Henrique's legendary mouth knows why Wayne Rooney, the manager of the perfume town, has given the opportunity to sign Virgil Van Dyke because he does not want to pay the expensive price. It's worth it.

Back in the month, Van Dyke became a fervent messenger with Chelsea's "singles, blues," "blue sails", Manchester City and Arsenal's "big guns." Liverpool have been the "Reds" Liverpool have 75 million pounds to sign the Dutchman to dominate.

When asked questions from the mouth of Henri believes that if a star shot at full time like Wayne this season as well. Alexander Lescott slammed the club's record of 53 million pounds last summer before being beaten by Pierre-Eric Obama for £ 60 million.

"Maybe it was because Wayne did not see the problem until later, we had a real problem," the former head of the French national team opened his mind through the Sky Sports News.

"I know we're talking about the price soaring up. But the era has changed. You need to spend £ 60-70 million to get a good player. "

"Because of this, I think Arsene is really tough. He turned to investing with striker or creator of the game is easier. I need to invest a lot. "sbobet thai
tom

Users Information

Return to Gotcha! Data Backup