Page 1 of 30

[Release] Office Integrator v1.1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:25 pm
by benners
This is a new thread. the old one was up to 60 pages. It can be found here

10/18/2009 (Build 20)

[color="Red"]Added [/color]- Exception for KB953432 (removed KB945432) so it did not get replaced by KB973705. Both files contain msp's with the same file name (gryffin53).
[color="Blue"]Fixed [/color]- Bug where if Admin Install Point was selected for Office XP when loading the setup.exe file it was changed to Direct Integration (gryffin53).
[color="Blue"]Fixed [/color]- Bug where Hotfix listview was not resized properly when list was cleared.
[color="Blue"]Fixed [/color]- Problem if hotfixes did not have KB number in proper format in the file name (i.e office2007-972581-fullfile-x86-glb.exe) they were not selectable

* See help file for list of fixes in interim builds.

[color="Blue"]Download[/color] (29471) Thanks to Siginet for the space.

Hotpacks removed. Back later

Help File: Updated [color="Red"]5/10/2010[/color] (mm/dd/yy)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:09 pm
by crashfly
Well ... off to a new thread. :p Keep up all of the great work benners. Besides, I need to update my office installs anyway. :o

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:19 pm
by benners
crashfly wrote:Well ... off to a new thread. :p Keep up all of the great work benners. Besides, I need to update my office installs anyway. :o


Thanks crashfly. Must admit this latest update did my fruit in. There seemed to be a boat load for 2007 but most had been released previously so I assume the KB article was updated not the exe. The few I downloaded and compared where the same as the originals.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:24 pm
by zion
Hey benners, thanks for the new OI version :)

Just spotted a small typo in the help file.
It's in: Links/Office2003/Replaced (x31) - Updated 10/13/2009 (mm/dd/yyyy)

3rd from the bottom should be KB97[color="Blue"]2[/color]580 instead of KB973580
The link to the hotfix is correct though.

Hope I could help ;)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:36 pm
by benners
zion wrote:Hey benners, thanks for the new OI version :)

Just spotted a small typo in the help file.
It's in: Links/Office2003/Replaced (x31) - Updated 10/13/2009 (mm/dd/yyyy)

3rd from the bottom should be KB97[color="Blue"]2[/color]580 instead of KB973580
The link to the hotfix is correct though.

Hope I could help ;)


Thanks zion, good eye. I copied and pasted from the Post SP3 section, noticed the problem there and edited it but forgot about this one. :mad:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:47 am
by gryffin53
Hooray for a fresh new thread ;)
Keep up the good work mate!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:39 am
by Zaicas
I think KB953432 7/8/2008 not 2009. Thanks

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:33 pm
by benners
Zaicas wrote:I think KB953432 7/8/2008 not 2009. Thanks


Yep you're right. I have updated it. Will post it next update.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:02 pm
by bfc_xxx
Is it possible to chain install Microsoft Office Live Add-in v1.4 after installing office?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:05 pm
by benners
bfc_xxx wrote:Is it possible to chain install Microsoft Office Live Add-in v1.4 after installing office?


If the setup program is a single msi or exe it should be. The program will also need to accept command line arguments to install unattended or you will need to click next etc.