Office 2003 HF Appears in Microsoft Update

Slipstreams Office Servicepacks, hotfixes and custom HotPacks into your Office 2003 Suite. It also creates a reg file with needed entries to satisfy Microsoft Update.

Office 2003 HF Appears in Microsoft Update

Postby Drizzt_Kueh » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:27 pm

Hi, guys. I'm a newbie using the amazing office integrator, and need a little help.

I'm using the 1.0.0.67 to slipstream SP3 and all the up-to-date hotfixes, but when i've done a clean install of office, Microsoft Update say i'need to install all the hf again.

I let the Microsoft Update continue, and it failed all updates, except the 945432 hf, wich is installed ok.

I'm using the 1.0.0.67 version of the integrator, and the office source (and hf and the SP3) is in spanish. I'm using the direct integration, and the log indicates that's all right.

The question is:
Maybe i'm doing anything wrong?
How can I make dissapear all the updates from microsoft update, and how i can integrate the 945432 hf correctly? Thx U all!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Drizzt_Kueh

Users Information

Postby benners » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:56 am

Drizzt_Kueh wrote:Hi, guys. I'm a newbie using the amazing office integrator, and need a little help.

I'm using the 1.0.0.67 to slipstream SP3 and all the up-to-date hotfixes, but when i've done a clean install of office, Microsoft Update say i'need to install all the hf again.

I let the Microsoft Update continue, and it failed all updates, except the 945432 hf, wich is installed ok.

I'm using the 1.0.0.67 version of the integrator, and the office source (and hf and the SP3) is in spanish. I'm using the direct integration, and the log indicates that's all right.

The question is:
Maybe i'm doing anything wrong?
How can I make dissappear all the updates from microsoft update, and how i can integrate the 945432 hf correctly? Thx U all!

I posted a test build in the main thread but have since removed it maybe someone still has it and could post it. There was a problem with the written reg entries that stopped them from sometimes being added which should be fixed. I have also changed when the custom action runs so this may help if old office reg keys are found in the registry.

If the problem is still around with the next version I'll take another look, pretty busy testing new features and updating the help file.
benners

Users Information

Postby ChiefZeke » Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:14 am

The attached is the test version of build 67 I had received from Mara_ when I finally got a successful update. Maybe it will help.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ChiefZeke

Users Information

Thx anyway, but...

Postby Drizzt_Kueh » Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:58 am

By now, I'm using another tool to make the slipstreaming.
Thx anyway.
Drizzt_Kueh

Users Information

Return to Office Integrator