Office 2003 HotPack Suite - English 7.04.25

Slipstreams Office Servicepacks, hotfixes and custom HotPacks into your Office 2003 Suite. It also creates a reg file with needed entries to satisfy Microsoft Update.

Postby NOTS3W » Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:15 pm

@skinnyJM: I know it's not good form to ask about the next update, but it sounded like you were close to releasing 07.07.10 a few weeks ago. If you could share the database entries, I think I can add the missing updates to the April HotPack or will the online database overwrite my changes?

Thanks.

Ray
NOTS3W

Users Information

Postby skinnyJM » Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:48 pm

Siginet updates the database after each "Patch Tuesday". I was just compiling the updates into a current AIO update pack (for my own personal use). Until Siginet gives me his approval, I will not release it to the public. :(
He has become EXTREMELY busy lately and has not had a chance to do so. I am currently working on the August update pack and will be submitting it for his approval soon. :)
The August update pack will depend on the updating of the database to include the August 14 updates as well. (This is as much as I know right now).
skinnyJM

Users Information

Postby Siginet » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:37 am

Sorry guys I haven't been as active with the OIntegrator latley as I would like. I went ahead and scanned my registry for any needed reg entries and there were a few new ones added to the DB. You definatly have my ok to release skinny. Just make a thread and upload the pack to a free file hosting service if you have to. When I see the thread I will download it and upload it to my host for you. ;) You can name your HotPack with SkinnyJM in the name since it will be your release.
Windows XP PowerPacker Reviewed in PC-Quest & PC Utilities magazines!
RVM Integrator Reviewed in CPU magazine and Maximum PC!
--Siginet--
Siginet

Users Information

Postby skinnyJM » Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:12 pm

OK, thanks Siginet. I'm working on it now. :)
I just downloaded the latest database and didn't find this update in it:Update for Outlook 2003 (KB924423)
"This update provides holidays for the Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 calendar for the years 2007 through 2012."
Everything else is there.
Is there something I don't know about it? Just wondering and THANKS again.
skinnyJM

Users Information

Postby skinnyJM » Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:54 pm

I have released my Office 11 (2003) Suite AIO HotPack (English) updated through August 14, 2007. It can be found here.
A big THANK YOU to Siginet for his permission and assistance. :)
skinnyJM

Users Information

Postby dulicorp » Sun May 04, 2008 10:16 pm

thank you for share
dulicorp

Users Information

Postby kingskawn » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:59 pm

it isn't updated anymore or maybe there is an update somewhere else?
kingskawn

Users Information

Previous

Return to Office Integrator