Wenger: I'm Sad To Leave Arsenal Like This!

OEM A.C.T. (OEM Activation Control Technology)
This is a method that allows you to create a Windows XP Setup disk that has Multiple Manufacturer oembios.* files on it. During installation a script is run that determines what oembios.* files are needed for the system so that you will have a pre-activated install. This will help lessen the times that you need to call Microsoft for activation. :D

Postby BoySmile » Fri May 04, 2018 1:32 am

Arsenal lost 1-0 Atletico Madrid in the UEFA Europa League semi-final second leg on Thursday night, ending Arsene Wenger’s dream of leaving the Gunners on wwwpic5678 a high. The Frenchman has now talked about his sadness following the loss.After a frustrating 1-1 draw last week in London, Arsenal went in to the game at the Wanda Metropolitano well aware of Atletico’s recent record at home, where they have not conceded since January.Fortunes were not to change for the Gunners, as Diego Costa’s first-half strike proved enough to send the English side packing from the competition.Wenger, who before the game stated leaving Arsenal with silverware was his ultimate goal, has admitted that their defeat to the Spanish side has left him hurt."I’m very, very sad to leave wwwpic5678 the club with that exit," he said, according Football London."It takes some time to recover from that, after I will see what I do with myself in the future."I have no plans at the moment."The loss also means the Frenchman will go down in history as the manager in charge of the most games, 250, in Europe without winning a trophy.Wenger will be in charge of Arsenal for just another three matches in wwwpic5678 the Premier League, following 22 years at the helm.
BoySmile

Users Information

Return to The OEM A.C.T.