[Release] OEMScan Addons v1.4.1

OEM A.C.T. (OEM Activation Control Technology)
This is a method that allows you to create a Windows XP Setup disk that has Multiple Manufacturer oembios.* files on it. During installation a script is run that determines what oembios.* files are needed for the system so that you will have a pre-activated install. This will help lessen the times that you need to call Microsoft for activation. :D

Slp Key

Postby laddanator » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:31 pm

Let me see if I am on the right path the slp key is a 25 letters and or numbers like xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx the product key on the side of the computer because I have them also I was thinking the slp key was the code I got when I used oembios.exe for example(f: gateway oembios.cat crc=xxxxxxxx)and(ooofa-oooxxx)so the 25 letters and or numbers in the winnt.sif on the disc is what I need.The other reason I ask is because I used IBM slp key xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx in a winnt.sif file and it did not work along with the addon.Thank you keep up the good work I hope to nail this soon.
laddanator

Users Information

I got it to work

Postby laddanator » Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:49 pm

Yes I have got gateway and hp oem disc to work so far I did it a totally diffrent way using the addon for back up I am sure no one else has done it this way
laddanator

Users Information

Postby Siginet » Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:44 pm

I'm curious as to how you did it? I want to implement a way that does not need the winnt.sif file but I haven't had time to look into it. That was one of the reasons I added the oembios.txt file... but it didn't work the way I planned it. :(
Windows XP PowerPacker Reviewed in PC-Quest & PC Utilities magazines!
RVM Integrator Reviewed in CPU magazine and Maximum PC!
--Siginet--
Siginet

Users Information

Works Everytime

Postby laddanator » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:34 pm

Listen I am going to write a how in the next day or some I have perfected a way and u do not even have to intergrate the oemscan addon at all I have found away to skip all of that and it is easy I have had success with HP,COMPAQ,GATEWAY,eMACHINE,PAVILION,HP MEDIA CENTER,ACER MEDIA CENTER,AND TOSHIBA MEDIA CENTER I have problems with only one my method doesnt work and thats IBM PRO I am working on that now.I will post a how to in the next few days,cannot list the slp keys Microsoft may sue me for all of 52 dollars I have in the bank(hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah)
laddanator

Users Information

Postby ma_ti » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:02 am

thank you very much!
ma_ti

Users Information

Postby periquin » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:01 am

Hi, I have a problem. I have a sony Vaio and I need to install the XP Pro. Can anyone give some guidelines? And where can i get the slp keys for Sony?
periquin

Users Information

Postby Siginet » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:02 pm

It doesn't have to be the slp key for sony. If you can get an slp key for any manufacturer it will work. To get the slp key you either look at the winnt.sif file of a manufacturer oem install disk (Like Dell, HP, Gateway, etc...), Or you use a script to get the serial number off of a computer that was installed using one of those disks. ;)
--Siginet--
Siginet

Users Information

Postby lumina » Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:17 pm

the 7z file for hp compaq is corrupted
lumina

Users Information

Postby Siginet » Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:04 pm

You may want to try to re-download it. It is not corrupt. I just downloaded it and checked it. ;)

Some versions of WinRar will see a 7zip file as corrupt.
--Siginet--
Siginet

Users Information

Postby coconut » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:40 pm

great work
coconut

Users Information

PreviousNext

Return to The OEM A.C.T.