[Release] OEMScan Addons v1.4.1

OEM A.C.T. (OEM Activation Control Technology)
This is a method that allows you to create a Windows XP Setup disk that has Multiple Manufacturer oembios.* files on it. During installation a script is run that determines what oembios.* files are needed for the system so that you will have a pre-activated install. This will help lessen the times that you need to call Microsoft for activation. :D

Postby ProfessorCPU » Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:27 am

You all are very welcome. :D xehqter is the real guy to thank though. I just made them easier to integrate. ;)

Remember everybody... I have added a new download section to the forum. For now I have given upload access to everyone as well... as long as it is not abused. So if you have made any new OEMScan addons please upload them. They aren't very hard to make once you look at the ones I made. Maybe I'll post a little tutorial to teach you how they are made. ;)
ProfessorCPU

Users Information

Postby forum.one » Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:31 pm

Thank you.
forum.one

Users Information

Postby zombo » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:07 am

thanks, will try it out tonight
zombo

Users Information

Does not work at all

Postby laddanator » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:13 pm

Yes I can not get the oem addons to work at all I even put the code in oemscan txt nothing tried it a dozen diffrent ways on an hp thats for the addons but help please
laddanator

Users Information

Sorry

Postby laddanator » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:15 pm

I was going to say thanks for the addon not thats just cannot get it to working going to try the winnt.sif file
laddanator

Users Information

Postby ProfessorCPU » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:30 pm

You must use the winnt.sif file with an slp key.
ProfessorCPU

Users Information

Slp Key

Postby laddanator » Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:12 pm

OK when you say winnt.sif file with slp keys do you mean the oem product key or the oembios keys because I have both for must brands.Thank you again for the addons and hope to figure out the key placement
laddanator

Users Information

Postby Siginet » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:02 pm

It does not use an oem key. You must use the manufacturer slp key which you can find on an original OEM disk inside the winnt.sif file. Please read through the thead carefully and I try to explain it the best I can. I know it is confusing at first... but once you get it right you will see it is simple. I cannot legally give you an slp key... so you have to accomplish that part yourself.
Windows XP PowerPacker Reviewed in PC-Quest & PC Utilities magazines!
RVM Integrator Reviewed in CPU magazine and Maximum PC!
--Siginet--
Siginet

Users Information

Oembios.txt

Postby laddanator » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:45 pm

Thank u for such a quick response.I have all the slp keys I need,so I would just need to place them in the oembios.txt file in what format,how does the winnt.sif file come into play if I put slp keys in oembios.txt file should I still make a winnt.sif file.Thank you for making guys like me,life alittle easier with the oem addons I am close to getting the process down just need a point in the right direction
laddanator

Users Information

Postby Siginet » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:02 pm

Unfortunatly I don't think the oembios.txt option works. So you must create a winnt.sif file with the slp key in it. For info on creating a winnt.sif file look here:
http://unattended.msfn.org/unattended.xp/view/web/7/

Use the slp key as the product key. You can use any manufacturer slp key for any oem system.
Windows XP PowerPacker Reviewed in PC-Quest & PC Utilities magazines!
RVM Integrator Reviewed in CPU magazine and Maximum PC!
--Siginet--
Siginet

Users Information

PreviousNext

Return to The OEM A.C.T.