[Release] OEMScan Addons v1.4.1

OEM A.C.T. (OEM Activation Control Technology)
This is a method that allows you to create a Windows XP Setup disk that has Multiple Manufacturer oembios.* files on it. During installation a script is run that determines what oembios.* files are needed for the system so that you will have a pre-activated install. This will help lessen the times that you need to call Microsoft for activation. :D

Postby dozer » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:45 pm

It seems that the links in lead post are dead.

I didn't see a version w/out oembios files anyway, and I already have those, so no sense doing a 1-hr download over dialup if I don't have to.

What I -would- like help on tho, if anyone might chime in...

I am thinking that by now, after years, someone has surely written a slick little GUI front-end with fill-in fields, for intelligent but non-coding people...that checks all the possible conditions mentioned in so many different ways on threads...and edits all the scripts and files by itself. Surely this has been done, just to save endless answering of questions like mine...lol...

...but despite long searching, I just cannot seem to find it. If anyone knows of this front-end, I'm grateful if you would post a link.

Despite reading over and over, I keep getting mentally 'lost' in all the "edit this script...then run this, but only if condition-a applies, then edit that, then if condition-B not exist, edit another script...then...".

As familiar with computers and NT that I am, and as many times as I have diligently read the threads by belazal, smartepants, et al...and the several 'instructions' txt files pkgd with various versions of this oemscan/oembios....I -still- don't know...

- whether or not this should work properly with msdn pid487 xpsp3 cd....

- whether or not I need pidgin, dpc, et al (which are not on the msdn, despite it having oem in pid)...

- whether I need to create an 'oem' folder (or $oem$ ??) in cd-sourcefiles (folder/s which aren't present on msdn cd, despite pid having 'oem' in it). sigh...

- heck, I'm still uncertain that this tool is even -for- modifying xp CD-source in a way that it can then be used with RVMi or nLite for the usual integrations. I keep seeing 'instructions' referring to build-times, and don't do this before nlite.....but then I also see posts in threads referring to modifying an 'installation'...i.e. it only works on already installed xp. yeah, color me confused...lol...

I do thank you siginet, and other members who create, and generously share, these powerful tools. Regardless of current exhaustion and frustration level, I truly am genuinely appreciative.

Please, if someone knows where the well thought-out fill-in-the-blanks frontend is, which automates the whole gamut of checking conditions, editing files, changing scripts, copying the right files to the right places (kinda like the very slick rvmi itself, I guess)...please do post a link for the intelligent but non-coding folks among us...like me. :)

thank you so much
dozer
dozer

Users Information

Postby mr_smartepants » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:40 am

Siginet hasn't updated this addon in a long time.
I'm assuming that you have not tried my all-in-one activation addon?
http://siginetsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?541-OEMSCAN_ADDON_MULTIOEM-v1.8
The "empty" version (no wallpapers or logos) is here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/4hin1e4itwl14w6/OEMSCAN_1.4.1_MR_SMARTEPANTS_ADDON_MULTIOEM_1.8.7_empty.7z

I don't think anyone has written a legitimate (non-pirate) utility that has a menu-driven GUI front-end for XP.
Not all heroes wear capes, some wear Kevlar! OEMSCAN pre-activation addon for OEM XP & 2003
mr_smartepants

Users Information

Postby dozer » Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:21 am

hello msp, and thank you for the info, and links.

I did skim some info about the "multioem" pkg, but did not dig deeply because of all the discussion of scripting and such, in the threads. Also, I didn't expect it to address my particular goal, which is not 'multi'...but simply a single thinkpad as the target.

Since I posted yesterday tho, I stopped 'overthinking' it...and 'over-reading' it...lol...and finally got it clear that the oembios-files method is not for an existing install, but rather, for prepping an install-cd. And so I figured out how to do it manually....copy the 4 files, edit the PID to 'OEM' on the end, twitch winnt.sif and copy that into 1386 also.....done.

Well...I -think- done....I have not quite yet actually made cd and tried it. I've been doing the nLite-thing....and have that all done except for figuring out how to add the compiled reg-tweaks from that page on unattended.msfn with the list and checkboxes. I went to add that to nlite, and discovered there doesn't seem to be a menu or selection for adding a ".reg" type file like that msfn page spits out. So I'm in the midst of searching/reading on that subject right now. But I'm kinda itchin' to see if I finally did get the oembios thing down, so I might just blow off trying to integrate the reg tweaks for now, and simply run the .reg file manually after install. For now anyway. hey, thanks again for your help. I appreciate it!
dozer

Users Information

Postby pjoterka » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:38 pm

good job
pjoterka

Users Information

Re: [Release] OEMScan Addons v1.4.1

Postby gfperterson312 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:40 am

Thanks!
gfperterson312

Users Information

табу протравитель семян картофеля

Postby agrohimjqz » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:57 am

Привет товарищи!

[img]http://img10.lostpic.net/2016/10/02/a9dcec621e5059796a1c00d8e681827d.jpg
[/img]

Минеральные удобрения– вещества, имеющие неорганическую природу происхождения. Они традиционно используются в сельском хозяйстве, так как являются более доступными, чем органические, дают быстрый положительный эффект, и имеют широкий спектр действия. Также их гораздо удобнее и дешевле транспортировать.
1)аммиачная селитра купить в минске - Минеральные удобрения купить в Минске можно самовывозом в течении 20 минут, либо c оперативной доставкой.Покупая у нас, вы можете заказать товар, как оптом, так и в розницу. Крупным заказчикам всегда предоставляются скидки в объеме соответствующей величине сделки между нами.
2)минеральные удобрения купить Минск - Мы предлагаем вам приобрести только комплексные препараты, позволяющие полностью насытить потребности растения после обработки. Наши поставщики имеют в штате квалифицированных специалистов, способных точно произвести расчёты и анализ почвы, а на основе этих показателей создать для вас удобрения с идеальным набором макро- и микроэлементов.
3)неорганические удобрения купить - Каждый товар проходит тщательные клинические испытания на различных видах почв и только после этого запускается в серийное производство. Вы можете использовать нашу продукцию не только в целях крупной агрокорпорации с тысячами гектаров земли, но и для облагораживания приусадебного участка, дачных посевов.
4)минеральные удобрения в Беларуси - Мы заботимся о том, чтобы предоставляемый нами сервис был высокого уровня. В этом нам помогает наличие главного офиса, складов для готовой продукции, сети дилеров. Кроме того, мы дорожим своей репутацией и несем ответственность за качество нашего товара.
Мы будем рады Вас видеть у нас на вебресурсе НАЖМИТЕ ССЫЛКУ
От всей души Вам всех благ!

посевы
минеральное удобрение npk
флоровит удобрение
купить фунгициды в интернет магазине
борей августовский инсектицид
удобрения цветной капусты
купить силитру
жидкое комплексное удобрение 11:37 купить
купить гербицид прима
азотное удобрение осенью
потребление минеральных удобрений
аммиачная селитра разводить
гербициды лонтрел 300 д
инсектицид бискайя
гербицид миура цена беларусь
эффективный фунгицид
удобрения декоративных кустарников
балерина гербицид ячмень
удобрение земли
фунгициды борьбы мучнистой росой
аммофос np 12:52 минск
гербицид миура на подсолнечник
минеральные органические и бактериальные удобрения
гербитокс врк гербицид
аммофос аммофоска
диаммофоска купить оптом
камелот гербицид
купить удобрение аммофос
стомп гербицид
позин технология минеральных удобрений
купить фунгицид делан
активное удобрение
завод удобрений
нутривант плюс купить в беларуси
подкормка рассады минеральными удобрениями
инсектицид пилильщика
хороший гербицид
гуминовое калийное удобрение
фунгицид колосаль про купить цена
балерина гербицид прайс
минеральные удобрения мочевина
пестициды фунгициды
жидкий аммиак удобрение
селитра
гербицид торнадо цена
протравитель срок
гербицид кустарников
гербицид лонтрел 300 применение
калиевая селитра из аммиачной
минеральное удобрение карбамид
agrohimjqz

Users Information

норма расхода протравителя скарлет

Postby agrohimjqz » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:52 pm

Привет господа!

[img]http://img10.lostpic.net/2016/10/02/a9dcec621e5059796a1c00d8e681827d.jpg
[/img]

Минеральные удобрения– вещества, имеющие неорганическую природу происхождения. Они традиционно используются в сельском хозяйстве, так как являются более доступными, чем органические, дают быстрый положительный эффект, и имеют широкий спектр действия. Также их гораздо удобнее и дешевле транспортировать.
1)аммиачная селитра купить в минске - Минеральные удобрения купить в Минске можно самовывозом в течении 20 минут, либо c оперативной доставкой.Покупая у нас, вы можете заказать товар, как оптом, так и в розницу. Крупным заказчикам всегда предоставляются скидки в объеме соответствующей величине сделки между нами.
2)минеральные удобрения купить Минск - Мы предлагаем вам приобрести только комплексные препараты, позволяющие полностью насытить потребности растения после обработки. Наши поставщики имеют в штате квалифицированных специалистов, способных точно произвести расчёты и анализ почвы, а на основе этих показателей создать для вас удобрения с идеальным набором макро- и микроэлементов.
3)неорганические удобрения купить - Каждый товар проходит тщательные клинические испытания на различных видах почв и только после этого запускается в серийное производство. Вы можете использовать нашу продукцию не только в целях крупной агрокорпорации с тысячами гектаров земли, но и для облагораживания приусадебного участка, дачных посевов.
4)минеральные удобрения в Беларуси - Мы заботимся о том, чтобы предоставляемый нами сервис был высокого уровня. В этом нам помогает наличие главного офиса, складов для готовой продукции, сети дилеров. Кроме того, мы дорожим своей репутацией и несем ответственность за качество нашего товара.
Мы будем рады Вас видеть у нас на вебресурсе НАЖМИТЕ ССЫЛКУ
От всей души Вам всех благ!

удобрение огурцов азот
жидкое комплексное удобрение купить в минске
лучшее удобрение для клубники
калийные удобрения когда вносить
профит голд фунгицид
борей инсектицид 1 литр цена
свойства жидких комплексных удобрений
гербицид лонтрел зоод
нейтрализация аммиачной селитры
использовать качестве удобрений