regarding the latest Drivegrabber 1.0RC series....
what happenned to the progress of "Processing Now: xxxxxxxx" in the main window ?
this way at least there is some progress showing and not just having the app look like it's just sitting there.
Yeah... I noticed that today as well. Sorry about that. I noticed a couple other minor bugs that will be fixed soon.
I've actually already begun coding DriverGrabber v2.0. Which is a whole new re-write. 2.0 will no longer use Devcon in it. It will be completely independent. It will be able to even backup drivers for non active hardware. Like a printer that is disconnect. Plus 2.0 will be able to backup files from an offline system. Like from a windows PE or from a secondary drive connected to the system.
It is well under way. I have already coded the major parts of it. I mainly need to add offline driver grabbing. Then you will see a release of it.