Coupla feature suggestions... and other stuff

CreateurAddOn is a utility created by vier of msfn. It was created to help users create AddonPacks made for the RyanVM Integrator.

Postby Vier » Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:54 am

@TD :
One thing to consider os not to make an addon uninstallable. Also, files that will be placed in the Windows\ folder, can't it be just the files and some txtsetup entries instead of a sfx archive?

I'm using SFX system, for more reason :
- no problem with 8.3 format
- compression in 7zip : gain place
- simplify addon : one file by folder
- simplify code for me :D

@rickendo64 : The system for switch DB appear in RC6.1 !
Vier

Users Information

Postby ricktendo64 » Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:23 am

Vier wrote:@rickendo64 : The system for switch DB appear in RC6.1 !
Thanx Vier, im a big fan
ricktendo64

Users Information

Postby Vier » Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:50 am

No problem !

If you want new soft in DB, add in post for this !
Vier

Users Information

Postby ricktendo64 » Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:51 am

Dikeeper 10: /S /v/qb or /qn

I got this from hours and hours of hard work, the switch from nlpc and nlaom is " /s /v""/qn REBOOT=Suppress"
But its wrong and its for Diskeeper 7 the s is supsed to be in CAPS like this /S not this /s.

This is what Diskeeper 10 Help File says the silent switch is

Here is an example of an installation command line, using several Windows Installer arguments. This command line will install Diskeeper with Smart Scheduling set for all drives, all day everyday:

Setup.exe /v"SMART=\"YES\" "

For a more complex example, to perform a silent install while setting Smart Scheduling all day, use this command line:

Setup.exe /s /v"/qn SMART=\"YES\" CREATEDESKTOPSHORTCUT=1 "

Note that /s makes Setup.exe run silently, /v says pass all the subsequent information to MSIEXEC.exe, and /qn causes MSIEXEC to run silently. SMART="YES" means that Smart Scheduling should be set for all drives and CREATEDESKTOPSHORTCUT=1 creates a Diskeeper icon on the desktop of the target computer.

But its wrong, im trying to figure out how to make it install and set it to smart

But anyway i use the switch i posted and i have had no trouble.
ricktendo64

Users Information

Postby leveup » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:55 am

Thanks for all your post, I have the same problem and now it has been sorted!
leveup

write my paper now

Postby ronnykingK » Mon May 08, 2017 12:29 pm

What 'The Imitation Game' didn't tell you about Turing's greatest. Jekyll & Hyde Hidden Object Android Apps on Google Play. buy does walgreens sell resume paper
A: The purpose of the research proposal is to demonstrate that you have the. 3 years work experience combined with a college degree or its equivalent. Five Best Portable Headphone in the week, we asked you which applications you preferred to use to make slideshows and presentations when PowerPoint. of this book that change constant, accelerating, ubiquitous. No stick on type of labels, but a professional grade of color burning that is etched on to the dvd. your tudor homework helper
ronnykingK

Users Information

Previous

Return to CreateurAddOn Pack Maker (By: vier)